KaiZenHR Enterprise Web Employee Self Service provides the ideal medium for allowing employees to maintain their own data straight from their desktops, from an info kiosk or from a remote location, while liberating the Human Resources (HR) Department for more strategic work.
With KaiZenHR Enterprise Web ESS, employees can be responsible for the maintenance of their own data and can get access to their information, on their own time, without requiring training on KaiZenHR Enterprise or having core KaiZenHR Enterprise applications on their desktops. Employees can have access to the most up to date, accurate data on record.
KaiZenHR Enterprise Web ESS leverages the power of core KaiZenHR Enterprise via a user-friendly interface. Companies are able to save time and money, empower their employees and create productive and effective HR Departments.
Some key features of the module includes:
- Password Security to ensure that each authorised users are given a unique Pin ID
- The ability to review employee’s own personal information and update on certain information such as address , telephone number, emergency contact etc.
- Employees can view their own Leave Balances and submit leave application which will be routed via the defined workflow to the respective approver
- Employees can view their own Claim Utilizations and submit claims which will be routed via the defined workflow to the respective approver / verifier
- Employee can view their working schedule and submit OT requests
- Employee can view the Training Calendar and self nominate to attend training courses hich will be routed via the defined workflow to the respective approver / verifier
- For those attended training, they can submit their training evaluation / test online
- Manager’s Self Service allow the manager to approve their subordinates requests / applications and also administer the day-to-day processes defined by HR
- Web enabled and user definable workflow functions that support approval processes
- Posting of the company’s policy and procedures