Labour issues constantly arise in the company either due to some form violation or grievances. Legislation requires the company to maintain a record concerning the problems and the steps taken to resolve them.
KaiZenHR Enterprise Industrial Relations Management enables you to enter and track labour-related information for each incident. You’ll find this information handy when trying to resolve any problems that arise as a result of a grievance or a disciplinary action. If you have an accurate, up-to-date record of the steps taken to resolve each problem, you can help your company avoid any liability problems.
Some key features of the module includes:
- Flexibility in defining multiple type of Disciplinary Actions
- Identifying the Severity Level of Disciplinary Cases
- Administering Employees on Disciplinary. Information captured include Date of Disciplinary, Type of Offence, Severity Level, Action Taken.
- Preparation and printing of Disciplinary Letters
- Tracking of Domestic Inquiry sessions and panel members information.
- Administration of all Compliants / Grievances. Information captured include Date of Complaint, Reported To, Description of Complaint, Action Taken etc.